COVID 19 UPDATE – MATERNITY AND NEWBORN PHOTOGRAPHY
As I enter a new week of unknowns, I want you to know that the priority of the My unique picture remains the same – committed to your safety. Read the extra precautionary measures taken in my studio to get an idea about my hours of operation during the outbreak of Covid 19 for your and photography session.
As much as I am committed to your safety by providing a clean and safe environment, I also appreciate your assistance and help to make sure Me as your photographers stay safe and healthy during this crisis.
Here is what I do to keep you and myself safe:
- In this sensitive job to avoid any spread of germs and making the environment safe and clean for the clients “especially pregnant moms and babies,” I always make sure everything gets washed, cleaned and sanitized after each use but with this situation, I double-check everything twice.
- I sanitize and clean up the studio, the props, and the common areas professionally and have been generously providing hand sanitizers & anti-bacterial wipes in every corner of the space.
- I work case by case only 1 session a day. We accommodate very limited numbers of people preferably in this time only mom and dad and their baby or just the pregnant couple. In our studio space we can easily work with physical distancing. It will be only you and your photographer in the big space. You will enter the studio shoes off and hand sanitized as well as your photographer.
- Everyone takes off their shoes once entering the reception and will be handed shoes covers disposable and hand sanitizer.
- I don’t accept additional family members until further notice and I appreciate your understanding.
- I only schedule one session a day for Studio, so we can give myself and the studio enough time to get fresh and cleaned up for the next day. This will also give me at least 24 hours timeframe to have the space fully freshened up and safe for accommodating next client.
- For maternity and newborn wraps and clothing, I wash and sanitize and heat-dry them after each use.
- I will regularly be cleaning all equipment and hard surfaces throughout the studio, reception, with disinfectant wipes and cleaning supplies multiple times throughout the day. Once you step in to my reception Iwill hand you the sanitizers to clean your hands and step inside.
- The building manager has added extra hands to sanitize the doorknobs, elevator keys during the business hours. There is also hand sanitizer machine right beside the elevator doors. On the other hand, since the building doors are locked there are not much community traffic going on in the building. The limit in the elevator is only 2 people at a time.
- I make sure I’m not coming to work if I am feeling sick or unwell. At this time there will be only the main photographer Shabnam taking care of the sessions. My staff are working off site only editing images.
- However, the mask has been recommended only to wear for people who are sick but we don’t mind wearing a mask during your session. I am fully equipped.
And here is what we appreciate you to do:
- If you or your children are sick or have been traveling recently please ask for rescheduling. If you are feeling unwell, please take care of yourself and follow Public Health guidelines, and don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know.
- I am pretty sure you are more careful than me but If you have been in contact with travelers or have any family members visiting or travel from high-risk areas please give yourself enough time to make sure you are safe and ask for rescheduling to postpone your session.
We would be happy to help you and make sure your deposit gets transferred to the next stage or the new opening even if it’s a short notice.
- I appreciate it if you come prepared and on-time so we can run hour hours of operation as planned. I work by appointment only.
- I am so sorry to say that but at the moment I can’t accept the siblings who are still going to daycare for studio.
I am here to help
Stay safe and healthy and don’t hesitate to call or contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
I like your session to be a memorable pleasant time and a fun break in all the chaos around the world.
With everyone’s help, we definitely take a huge step to stop the spread.
Shabnam – Your photographer and the co-founder of My unique picture Photography.
COVID19 update – Maternity and newborn photography